Thursday, June 25, 2009


This is my personal tribute to Michael Jackson. As I and family were driving home from a short vacation, my lone Daughter asked, "hey---you know Michael Jackson died---right"? At first, I didn't take her seriously because she is the ultimate prankster.

However, "after further review", researching and combing the internet and satellite radio for answers while driving, sadly but surely, it was true. We, as human beings are not supposed to worship men. We worship God. But, Michael was a product of our generation and we will miss him dearly. He provided so many memories!

His music resonates in my mind like no other artist and for his talents and my being able to really appreciate his music at the highest level, I am grateful.

Rest in peace Michael and may God be with you!

One of your biggest fans!

Celebrating the life of Michael Jackson. Also check out the Michael Jackson mp3 player to the right of this tribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment